→ How do I change Kingdom?
→ How can I change Kingdom after HQ Level 5?
→ How often do new Kingdoms open?
→ How can I change in-game avatar?
→ Whats the best troop type for gathering?
→ How can I contact Customer Services?
– In-Game, using the small “Help & Support” board near your Stronghold.
– Email, using the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
– Facebook, Using the ‘Send Message’ option at the top of the KOA Facebook Page
→ When do higher level Monsters appear?
→ When do higher level Barbarian Camps appear?
– Monster Lv.12 = Barbarian Camp Lv.12
– Monster Lv.15 = Barbarian Camp Lv.15
– Monster Lv.18 = Barbarian Camp Lv.18
– Monster Lv.21 = Barbarian Camp Lv.21
– Monster Lv.24 = Barbarian Camp Lv.24
– Monster Lv.27 = Barbarian Camp Lv.27
– Monster Lv.30 = Barbarian Camp Lv.30
– Monster Lv.33 = Barbarian Camp Lv.33
Level 33 Barbarian Camps are currently the highest available.
→ What are the 9 step for Lucky Shot?
– Step 1: 1 Lucky Shot Coin
– Step 2: 2 Lucky Shot Coins
– Step 3: 3 Lucky Shot Coins
– Step 4: 6 Lucky Shot Coins
– Step 5: 10 Lucky Shot Coins
– Step 6: 19 Lucky Shot Coins
– Step 7: 34 Lucky Shot Coins
– Step 8: 61 Lucky Shot Coins
– Step 9: 110 Lucky Shot Coins
– Total: 246 Lucky Shot Coins
→ What are the 9 step for Fortune Teller Board?
– Step 1: Free
– Step 2: 1 Tarot Stone
– Step 3: 2 Tarot Stones
– Step 4: 4 Tarot Stones
– Step 5: 8 Tarot Stones
– Step 6: 16 Tarot Stones
– Step 7: 32 Tarot Stones
– Step 8: 64 Tarot Stones
– Step 9: 128 Tarot Stones
– Total: 255 Tarot Stones
→ How can I take over my alliance from an Inactive Leader?
→ How many members can an Alliance have?
→ How do I trade with Alliance Members?
→ What can I trade with Alliance Members?
→ I recently joined an Alliance and I cannot do Portal. Howcome?
→ We have inactive members in the alliance, we want to move them. How do we do this?
→ What Alliance Level is needed to unlock the Portal?
→ Can you skip Portal Levels?
→ How do I claim weekly donation rewards?
→ How do I increase my March Capacity?
→ How do I increase my Rally Capacity?
→ How can I speed up my Resource Gathering Speed?
→ How can I speed up my Construction Time?
→ How can I speed up my Research Time?
→ How can I speed up my Troop Training Time?
→ How do I unlock the 1 Day Vault Scheme?
→ How do I increase the amount of troops I can train at one time?
The Great Hall/Throne Questions (KvK)
→ What is the Great Hall/Throne?
→ How often is KvK?
→ Can I pass King to another player?
→ What does protected status mean?
→ What does Challenge status mean?
→ During KvK, How can I claim the Great Hall/Throne
→ What is the Yellow/Gold Shield on the Great Hall/Throne during KvK?
Should you lose control of another Kingdoms Great Hall/Throne, the golden/yellow shield will be removed from your home kingdoms Great Hall/Throne and be open to attack from any attackers
→ How often is the Gold Event?
→ What is the order of Gold Event?
– Monday: Gather Stage
– Tuesday: Upgrade/Research Stage
– Wednesday: Monster Kill Stage
– Thursday: Troop Training Stage
– Friday – Kill Stage (3 Days)
→ How often do top up events happen?
→ What is the Golem?
→ How often does the Dragon Knight Arena happen?
→ When are the Dragon Knight Arena rewards given out?
→ What is the Fallen Knights?
→ Are their differtent types of Fallen Knight Waves?
– Waves 1-6 will attack all player Strongholds
– Wave 7 will attack a set amount of players as a “Rally Wave”. These waves have increased amounts of incoming attackers.
– Waves 8 &amb; 9 will attack all player Strongholds
– Wave 10 will attack the Alliance Fortress Only. Players should garrison the Stronghold with the player who has the largest Rally Capacity garrisoning the Stronghold first.
– Waves 11 – 13 will attack player Strongholds
– Wave 14 is another rally wave like Wave 7 and attacks specific people. Reinforce the targets.
– Waves 15 &amb; 16 will attack player Strongholds.
– Wave 17 is the final rally wave. Will target specific people, reinforce them!
– Wave 18 &amb; 19 – will attack all players
– Wave 20 will attack the Alliance Fortress only! Garrison the Fortress.
The event will be over after all 20 waves or after every player has failed to defend twice. Which ever comes first.
→ Will I be able to use a shield for Fallen Knights?
→ How can I increase my chances of Survival in the Fallen Knights?
→ What can I do with left over Equipment Fragments?
→ How can I get Gift Envelopes?
→ How can I get Rare Materials?
Player vs Player Questions
→ How can I see how many troops other people have?
→ If my troops are attacked why gathering, are they wounded or killed?
→ How long does a players Stronghold burn for after an attack?
→ What is Merlins Concern after you get attacked?
→ How often can I get Merlins Concern?